- To make clean water accessible for people who are deprived from it
- To eradicate shortage of water and give people a chance to live a better, healthier life
- To employ the latest technology in the water engineering sector to keep up with the ever changing global trends
- To become strong advocates of clean energy in Pakistan by in all our practices by utilizing sustainability in all our practices
- To promote employment for locals by offering job opportunities at Pak Oasis’ plants
- To fulfill our corporate social responsibility with utmost dedication
What we do
Utilizing the latest technology in the water engineering industry, Pak Oasis has been working diligently since the year 2004 to provide safe and clean drinking water to the people deprived from it. Working under grim conditions in the remote desert of Tharparkar, Pak Oasis has installed numerous water filtration plants to give maximum relief to the people living there. The people of Thar had been facing shortage of water since a very long time, Pak Oasis under the behest of Sindh Government has installed water filtration plants in different parts of Thar that provide people with safe and clean drinking water. These water filtration plants have brought about a positive change in the lives of the people. They not only have access to safe and clean drinking water but their fear of water borne diseases has ended, their health has improved, their livestock is flourishing which gives them more opportunities to earn better. The health of women and children has become better, women do not have to travel miles in search of water. Pak Oasis is committed to working towards the betterment of the less privileged people of the society and doing its share to alleviate poverty and elevate humanity.